Re: [atf-dev] Agenda for tomorrows public planning call is available on the wiki

Hi,

I might not make it to this call today so will just leave my input to the topics here:

* XULRunner 1.8.1.3
  Discuss outstanding issues and new XULRunner builds

I haven't yet got in contact with the team that will be able to help out with the 64 bit build.
I'll let you know when I have more info.

* Moving to WTP 3.0
  Continue the discussion on when to move to WTP 3.0.

As long as this does not change/effect XULRunner's ability to work on Eclipse 3.3/WTP 2.x then we're fine ;)

-max

The agenda, date/time, and callin information for ATF public planning call
is on the wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATF

  Thanks
     Bob

Robert Goodman