Re: [atf-dev] ATF: web browser tools

We are presenting ATF to Eclipse Con Europe this week and also Ajax Experience Oct 24. We are telling them that we are planing to change the name. I'm hoping that we will get more suggestions and votes form the people attending the conferences.

     Thanks
       Bob

Robert Goodman
IBM Emerging Technologies
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx
512-838-8824    T.L. 678-8824

"Philippe Ombredanne" <pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/11/2007 01:26 PM

Please respond to
pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion'" <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[atf-dev] ATF: web browser tools

Hi:
Of all the new project names that have been suggested, two did resonate
with me:
JADE: _javascript_, Ajax and DHTML Environment, which sounds cool, and
WBT: Web browser tools
The Web browser tools resonate with me particurly, as this is really the
essence of the project:
we provide tools based on an embedded web browser that support deep
inspection and monitoring as well as debugging

What do you think?
For now we have 35+ votes in already on the survey monkey

--
Cheers
Philippe