Re: [atf-dev] Status update on recent commits...

awsome!

That means we got a reusable Mozilla Xulrunner component we can start using independent of everything else in ATF - correct ? :)

/max

Some recent stuffs:
- copyrights have been updated on the whole HEAD (not branches) - the xulrunner reorg branch has been merged in the HEAD. The new
extension mechanism is now the base. Xulrunner bundles @ Mozilla are
available for that new mode with a version number 1.8.1.3.2007.0904. If
you use HEAD make sure you update to that version. The binary bits in
that version are exactly the same. Only the META-INF/MANIFEST>XML and
plugin.xml have changed.
- I have updated the Execution environments to Java 1.5 where they were
missing.
All related bugs have been closed.

Next I fixing up the build to account for those new bundles.

Back to the top