Cheers
Philippe
http://easyeclipse.org - http://phpeclipse.net - http://eclipse.org/atf - http://eclipse.org/vep

philippe ombredanne | 1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne at nexb.com
nexB - Open by Design (tm) - http://www.nexb.com

-----Original Message-----
From: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Victor Osório
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 1:31 PM
To: AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion
Subject: [atf-dev] JSDT functionalities

Hi,
    I'm working in some Motorola internal tools, and we are working with ATF since the beginning of this year.
    We are interested in using JSDT functionalities in our tools. So, we have some questions:
  1. How we can get news from JSDT?
  2. How can we get closer to JSDT developing team?
  3. Can we use this email list, or do we need to sign a more specific list?

Thanks,
Victor Osório

Back to the top