RE: [atf-dev] org.mozilla.xulrunner plugin dependency

Sergey wrote:
>Yes, it is works for us fine. Thank you.
>I have only one notice. In my opinion it is makes sense to have
>"org.mozilla.xulrunner" as a bundle symbolic name instead of
>"org.mozilla.xulrunner.WS.OS.ARCH" because of we already have the
>platform filters (e.g. Eclipse-PlatformFilter: (& (osgi.ws=win32)
>(osgi.os=win32) (osgi.arch=x86) )).
we need to have access to the binaries  of xulrunner on each platforms.
Right now three are shipped by mozilla, but there may be another one for
Lixnu 64 bits, and Wondiws Basta on ZX80 and so on.
So the simplest is to have one per platfrom.
Since we need each bundle to have unique IDs, we use the same convention
as SWT to have bundle per WS/OS/ARCH available.
And we use the OSGI platform filter to do the selective activation for
us for free.
What alternative could suggest?

--
Cheers