Re: [atf-dev] How the ATF interacts with Mozilla browser?

Hi:

After I watched the web seminar of ATF, I found that ATF can partially meet the requirements of our project. However, I have no idea about whether ATF can meet the following requirement:

I need a Java application to invoke a _javascript_ function running in Mozilla browser. Besides that, the result can be sent back to the Java application. Is it possible to do this?  Could anybody give me a certain answer?

Thank you all for any suggestion on that.

Ross