[atf-dev] How the ATF interacts with Mozilla browser?

Hi, all:

I'm very interested in the ATF, especially the embedding Mozilla part. I am working on a project which requires a Java application communicates with Mozilla browser. That means the user action in Mozilla, such as click a button, can be captured by the Java application. On the other hand, an object created in the Java application can be passed into Mozilla as well.

Therefore, could someone tell me how to deal with that? I think that the mechanism used in ATF can do that. Any details about how the ATF embeds Mozilla are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ross

Back to the top