Re: [atf-dev] Re: Presence in the 19-21 September Eclipse Members meeting in Chicago

I'll also add, that as far as I know, no one from WTP PMC will be attending.

But, it's a good suggestion. Are any of you going to Eclipse World in November? Several of us will be there for that.

In addition, while it's not as sociable as a casual chat over tea, we do have weekly WTP status calls on Thursday's you'd
be welcome to listen in on, http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Development_Status_Meetings

Robert Goodman/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/30/2007 12:05 AM

Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [atf-dev] Re: Presence in the 19-21 September Eclipse        Members        meeting in Chicago

Marcel

Sorry, nobody from the ATF team will be attending the meeting.

   Thanks

     Bob

Robert Goodman
IBM Emerging Technologies
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx
512-838-8824    T.L. 678-8824

"Gorri Marcel-WMG040" <WMG040@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/29/2007 03:14 PM

Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[atf-dev] Re: Presence in the 19-21 September Eclipse Members        meeting in Chicago

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your fast reply. I believe that this meeting would be a good opportunity to give our feedback to you guys and build a good relationship with ATF team. Do you already know if at least someone from ATF team is going to attend this meeting? I need to know this in order to decide if we are also going to send someone to the event or not.

Thanks and regards,

Marcel