Re: [atf-dev] Nomination of Phil Berkland as a committer.

+1 (just in case my last note did not make it)

Gino Bustelo
ATF Developer

On 1/10/07, Robert Goodman < goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to nominate  Phil Berkland as a committer. Phil is taking the lead on ATF's _javascript_ Development tools proposal. Phil develop the proposal and has done the initial refactoring of the JDT code to support _javascript_. Phil has also work on the following defects for ATF.

139281  nor  P3  Wind  atf.mozide-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx     keys for step in/out etc dont work
139282  enh  P3  Wind  atf._javascript_-inbox@eclips...      should have JUnit like funtionallity
143466  nor  P3  Wind  atf.mozide-inbox        Debug variables view - items should be sorted alphabetically
143470  nor  P3  Wind  atf.mozide-inbox        Debug variables view - should have option to hide functions
155692  nor  P3  Wind  atf.mozide-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx       npe when in MozillaDebugUIPlugin.stop
155741  nor  P3  Wind  atf.core-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx            allow artifacts to be allowed in non facets projects
156075  maj  P3  Wind  atf.mozide-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx      debug hangs eclipse when breakpoint hit
156627  nor  P3  Wind  atf.mozide-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx       debug from url fails when there is ".html" at end of the url