Re: [atf-dev] about DOMEvent hook

Gavin,

It is hard to tell what is going on in your case. The ATF browser editor is built on top of XULRunner using a technology called JAVAXPCOM. Are you using that same codebase? Are you using the ATF MozillaBrowser SWT widget? Make sure that you are hooking to the correct document once it is loaded. That is pretty much all I can advice.

Thanks,
Gino