[atf-dev] JavaScript Editor/Development Tool Proposal

In our next milestone of ATF we are planning to write a new _javascript_ Editor/Development Tool. The ATF team feels that a good _javascript_ editor with a real _javascript_ model is needed to provide our next set of tooling. We have posted a detail proposal on the ATF Web Wiki - http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATF/JSDT. We posted the proposal to solicit community feedback, additional project participation, and ways the project can be leveraged from the Eclipse membership-at-large. You are invited to comment on and/or join the project. Please send all feedback to the news://eclipse.webtools.atf/ newsgroup.

Robert Goodman
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top