Re: [atf-dev] Nothing displayed in Mozilla

Thanks, it works better now except that I have a timeout but it is probably because I'm behind a Firewall.
But at least, I know have the Mozilla address bar appearing with some buttons.

It's strange because, in Eclipse Internet Preferences I've configured the proxy settings properly but I still have this timeout.

I've also configured the proxy under Mozilla but it doesn't change anything.

Where should I set proxy settings for Mozilla according to you ?

Regards,