[atf-dev] Re: Problem of installation [solved]

Hello

After all those hours I managed to solve the problem.

Before installation of atf you need to install two things:

Eclipse->Help->Software updates->Find and install->Search for new features to install:

New Remote Site:
name: Mozilla XPCOM for Java

and

New Remote Site:
name:Mozilla _javascript_ for Java

after that atf installs with no problems.

Now lets see what other adventures are wainting for me during the final steps of the installation and first using the environment :]

Regards

Ania

Back to the top