Re: [atf-dev] IBM AJAX Toolkit question

At 08:42 AM 7/12/2006, you wrote:
we have following problem:

we have a java/eclipse app which used mozilla through ATF toolkit
(eclipse/ibm) and XULRunner
we can use all mozilla functionality through the java api
what we need is:
1) how to create XPCOM components in java (with sample best)

http://simile.mit.edu/java-firefox-extension/

2) how to call our java application code from javascript within mozilla.

That is what XPCOM does.

3)how to call  javascript code from our java application.

Not usually done by components, you'll need to use events. Some possible
hints:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev-tech-xpcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00267.html

John J. Barton  email:  johnjbarton<at>johnjbarton.com
http://www.johnjbarton.com

Back to the top