Re: [atf-dev] Setting up AJAX Personalities

If you've create Plugin Projects you can RightClick(yourProject)->RunAs->EclipseApp. Or DebugAs. This will launch a new eclipse with your plugin. Don't know if you can get it to include the rest of your projects as plugins or not. You can also use Run->Run... or Run->Debug... to configure the EclipseApp.

If you've not created plugins I guess you could create an ant script that compiles the plugins into a second copy of eclipse (directly into the plugins dir).

I think you have to relaunch eclipse since the plugins are not dynamically loaded, too bad.

John.