Re: [atf-dev] How to use ATF?

On 6/29/06, John J. Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi...I followed a lot of steps in the install procedure and some not
listed, but I can't tell if I succeeded.

Go to Window->Open Perspective->Other...

If ATF is installed, you should see a "Mozilla" perspective.  Open that perspective and click on the small blue and white M on the left hand side of the toolbar.  Enter a URL, such as " http://google.com".  If the web page loads correctly, then ATF was able to find your installed XULRunner.

Hope that helps....

javier

Back to the top