[atf-dev] Re: atf-dev Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

On 6/17/06, Lian wrote:
Sorry to make thing misunderstand, I just copy that snippet from the online
article http://rayh.co.uk/blog/?p=13.  There it has more detail explanation.

This seems to be referring to an implementation of an embedded browser, much like the one we have, and it doesn't sound like he has XUL working either?  Again, perhaps there is a way to make this work.  He does seem to have some chrome: references, but I don't understand what they are.  Perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge of Mozilla and JavaXPCOM can jump in here? :-)

Back to the top