[atf-dev] EclipseXUL and ATF Tools?

Hello,

I am not an eclipse hacker, so I appologize if this sounds dumb.

I am currently trying out and thinking of using orangevolt's EclipseXUL
plugin for my (growing) Mozilla application project. If I install ATF will
it be possible to use the ATF DOM inspector and JavaScript debugger while
I am in a EclipseXUL project? I am tyring to find a comfortable way to
develop and debug such mozilla projects (before I was using vim).

Thank you everyone who has contributed to this project!
Marcus

Back to the top