Re: [atf-dev] floyd?

Well I wouldn't go as far as wanting to use junit, (i'm a big testng fan myself ) but the idea is extremely appealing.

Ideally projects such as dojo or prototype could use a system like this while writing unit tests in JS instead of java. Sounds like it would be possible even if you do have to roll your own mozilla/gre compilation for your own system. Perhaps this could be a nice addition on to systems with rhino based unit tests.