Re: [atf-dev] Problem Opening Wizard

Sorry for the mime type of my previous mail and I attached the png in this mail. Don  said it have to do with the atf build version. I use the 0.1-20060503-2000 which is built on Wed, 3 May 2006 -- 20:00 and Now there's new build on the atf project downloads and i will try later.
Thanks.

"Adam L. Peller" <adam@xxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to open the attachment -- it
might be a problem with the mailman digest? Can you provide an
external link or perhaps send it to me directly?

Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下

Back to the top