Re: [atf-dev] ATFError: the selected wizard can not be started

My guess is that your installation went bad somewhere along the line. I just pulled down the latest ATF build from the Eclipse website, installed it, and was successful in creating a Dojo J2EE project. Try uninstalling the previous ATF plugins (i.e. delete all org.eclipse.atf.* plugins from your install location), grab the current ATF build on Eclipse and reinstall. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don Sedota
ATF Developer

"Xu jenny" <ntjessie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/17/2006 12:56 AM

Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[atf-dev] ATFError: the selected wizard can not be started

Hi,

I have installed the atf plugin and require tools,

If I new -> "dojo a j2ee project", following error:
"the selected wizard can not be started",see "ATFerror" picture.

anyone can help me?
Thanks very much.