[aspectj-users] AspectJ Maven Plugin 1.13.M3 is available

We are making progress, so I just published bugfix release 1.9.7.M3.

There are no new features compared to M2 (see below), but one AJ doc
(javadoc-like AspectJ API doc generation) glitch under JDK 8 was
identified and fixed. This actually came up while setting up integration
tests for AspectJ Maven plugin and is a positive side effect of
developing, testing and releasing them together.

Kind regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de