[aspectj-users] Error building project with Eclipse+AJDT 1.5.2

Hello

I'm trying to work with a quite big Java Project (converted in an AJ
project) and make some measurements with another AspectJ project.

This project runs normally when built "as is", but when I'm trying to
build after adding an aspect coming from the other project i receive
this two types of error:

Severity and Description	Path	Resource	Location	Creation Time	Id
problem generating method
org.bouncycastle.crypto.digests.RIPEMD160Digest.processBlock : Code size
too big: 104963	azureus2/org/bouncycastle/crypto/digests
RIPEMD160Digest.java	line 1	1216473336082	125448

Severity and Description	Path	Resource	Location	Creation Time	Id
problem generating method
com.aelitis.azureus.core.dht.impl.Test.<init> : Branch target offset too
large for short	azureus2/com/aelitis/azureus/core/dht/impl	Test.java
line 1	1216473336100	125647

I don't know if my thoughts are correct but I think that ajc has some
limits on weaving due to the size of source's methods... is that true?

Thanks in advance for your help

Andrea

Back to the top