Re: [aspectj-users] Load time weaving for AspectJ 5 on Java 1.3/1.4

Hi Mike

That 's a good news.
The loader = new URLClassLoader(libs, loader); can be exposed to the
load time weaving as well if libs contains an entry that itself
contains a META-INF/aop.xml entry or if such a file exists in the path
of its parent (here the Launcher.class.getClassLoader()).

Alex