Re: [aspectj-dev] Where to find aop.xml for LTW

Can you describe some more why META-INF/aop.xml does not works in OSGi ?
Also I am not sure I understand what this new option brings - is it
just a rename from "-Daj5.def=.." (bad name indeed - that we can
change up to 1.5 final)
Or do you mean we should use this new one to load the given path as a
resource and not as a file ?

Alex