Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ decompiler

On a related topic, we have a developer working with us at the moment
who is working on an "ajp" tool (ajp is the aspectj version of javap).
It recovers AspectJ signatures (e.g. it knows what advice is, and how
itds are represented) and cross-reference information (e.g. advised
by)  from .class files produced by AspectJ weavers (1.5.0, 1.2.1,
1.2.0 at the moment).