Re: [asciidoc-wg] [VOTE] Approve February 2024 Meeting Minutes

Sorry +1

Le ven. 22 mars 2024, 14:19, Jason Porter via asciidoc-wg <asciidoc-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

It is Friday morning for me, few more hours, please vote.

+1 for me (and I’m guessing Red Hat, hopefully Alexander responds as well)

--

Jason Porter
Software Engineer

IBM

Hello AsciiDoc Working Group! Please go through (if you haven’t already) the minutes for our last meeting found at [0], and provide your +1/-1 for the minutes. We’ll end the vote on Friday. [0] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eqB2w5pungP2vxiF_DeM4hlOmklor9h_WL_sfmd6L0U/edit?usp=sharing

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd