[asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Meeting, October 03, 2023

Steering Committee and Community at Large,

Please save the date for the next Steering Committee meeting on Tuesday, October 03, 2023 at 20:00 UTC.

During this meeting, we will go over the Working Group Operations updates and review the status of the project.

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nBE29Kg_9taunKl8Rk3tbEvqxEvLamkVG07Sisxt798/edit#heading=h.xeneufg5qq16

All interested parties outside of the Steering Committee members are welcome to join as observers. If a representative of a Partner Member cannot attend the meeting, please make arrangements to send a delegate. If we don't reach quorum, we cannot hold the meeting.

Once the meeting has concluded, the minutes will be sent to this list for approval.

Thanks and Regards,

Amarantha Kulkarni

====
Topic: AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Meeting
Date & Time: October 03, 2023 20:00 Universal Time UTC
Platform: Zoom
Meeting ID and Link: Can be found in the agenda document
====

Back to the top