Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Working Group Elections - Call for Nominations- Reminder

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your nomination.

Amarantha has also self-nominated herself, therefore, we will reach out to Guillaume to accept his nomination.

Best Regards,

Zahra

On 2023-05-08 4:19 p.m., Alexander Schwartz wrote:

Hi Zahra,

I nominate:

  • Amarantha Kulkarni
  • Guillaume Grossetie

Best,
Alexander

On 08/05/2023 17:07, Zahra Fazli via asciidoc-wg wrote:

Dear All,

We are writing to remind you that nominations for the three Committer Member seats on the Steering Committee will close at the end of the day tomorrow, Tuesday, May 9, 2023.

Kindly submit your nominations to this mailing list by the end of the day tomorrow. Self nominations are welcome!

Best Regards,

Zahra

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Process Lead | Eclipse Foundation