Re: [asciidoc-wg] Nomination for Committee Seat in AsciiDoc WG

Hello Jared,

Thank you for your self-nomination.

We will reach out shortly should we require more details.

Best Regards,

Zahra

On 2023-05-08 5:47 p.m., Jared Morgan wrote:
Hello committee

I would like to submit my application to be re-elected as a Committer member for the AsciiDoc Working Group.

I would like to reaffirm my commitment to the project and continue to help out with its social media aspects. I would also like to assist with any reviews required for specifications.

Jared