[asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Meeting, Oct 17, 2022

Steering Committee and Community at Large,

The Steering Committee for the AsciiDoc Working Group has agreed to hold the next meeting on Monday, Oct 17, 2022 at 20:00 UTC.

During this meeting, we will initiate a Progress Review for the project, discuss  the plan of action for the remainder of 2022, and call for inputs to the program plan and budget for 2023.

All interested parties outside of the Steering Committee members are welcome to join as observers. You can find the Zoom meeting information at the bottom of this email. If a representative of a Partner Member cannot attend the meeting, please make arrangements to send a delegate. If we don't reach quorum, we cannot hold the meeting.

The agenda for the meeting will be populated prior to the meeting. Once the meeting has concluded, the minutes will be sent to this list for approval. If you're scheduled to give an update at the meeting, please come prepared to deliver that update or let us know in advance if you're unable to do so.

====
Topic: AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Meeting