Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Working Group Steering Committee - Elected Committer Member Representatives

Thanks for taking care of that, Alexander!

Best Regards,

-Dan

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 10:53 AM Alexander Schwartz <alexander.schwartz@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The new committer member representatives are now listed on the working group's website: https://asciidoc-wg.eclipse.org/committees/

For all members (participating and committer members), please take a moment to review the content on the member's page and either create a pull request for the content in the GitHub repo, or reach out to me to get content updated: https://asciidoc-wg.eclipse.org/membership/members/

The link to the GitLab repo: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/asciidoc-wg/asciidoc-wg.eclipse.org/-/tree/main/content

Best Regards,
Alexander

Congratulations to the new AsciiDoc Working Group Committer Member Representatives!

Best,
Alexander

Hello All,

I’m pleased to announce that all three nominees have accepted their seats. The AsciiDoc Working Group Committer Member Representatives for 2022-23 are: Amarantha Kulkarni, Guillaume Grossetie , and Jared Morgan.

Congratulations and thank you all for participating.

Best Regards,

Zahra

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Coordinator | Eclipse Foundation