Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Working Group Steering Committee - Committer Member Representatives - Election Announcement

Zahra,

Thank you for notifying the group and for administering the nomination process. Since there was a delay in the replies to this message, would it be possible to extend the nomination period to Friday? I want to make sure we get all those who are interested in the running so that we have a meaningful vote.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top