Re: [asciidoc-wg] Electronic Vote: Approval of AsciiDoc Steering Committee Minutes of September 14, 2021

+1

Thanks Steven 👏

Le mar. 28 sept. 2021 à 17:20, Lisa Ruff <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
I don't get to vote, but a BIG thank you to Steve for taking on Secretarial duties and knocking it out of the park!

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 10:44 AM Jay Bryant <jbryant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

Jay Bryant
VMware

From: asciidoc-wg <asciidoc-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Steven Anderson via asciidoc-wg <asciidoc-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 4:06 PM
To: AsciiDoc Working Group Discussions <asciidoc-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steven Anderson <sanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [asciidoc-wg] Electronic Vote: Approval of AsciiDoc Steering Committee Minutes of September 14, 2021

Steering Committee and Community at Large,

Thank you for attending the AsciiDoc Steering Committee Call on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. The updated minutes can be viewed here.

Please review the meeting minutes and register your vote as soon as possible by indicating +1 (accept), -1 (reject) or 0 (abstain) below to the following resolution:

[ ] RESOLVED, the AsciiDoc Steering Committee approves the meeting minutes for September 14, 2021.

Eligible voters are:

  • Dan Allen

  • Jay Bryant

  • Amarantha Kulkarni

  • Jason Porter

  • Tammy Fox

  • Steven Anderson

  • Alexander Schwartz

  • Guillaume Grossetie

  • Jared Morgan

--

     Steve

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Best,

Lisa Ruff
Project Manager