Re: [asciidoc-wg] Setup of Working Group Web Site / initial repo set up

Alexander,

Thanks again for moving this forward, this time by creating issues for each of these tasks and organizing them as Milestone M1. That's great! I'm super excited about completing this milestone, and I'm grateful that you're willing to commit to the Apr 6 target (at least to have the content committed).

I agree it would be great if other members of the working group, particularly those on the Steering Committee, would take this opportunity to engage. For those reading this, if you're interested in seeing this happen, now's a good time to come forward. See https://github.com/EclipseFdn/asciidoc.eclipse.org/issues

> I read that you want to postpone the meeting planned for April 6th if the site is not ready. This comes as a surprise to me... wouldn't it be sufficient to have the content in the repo and the preview site, but not yet live?

I certainly don't mean to put pressure on you, and I understand that making the site live is beyond your control. I say this more to communicate to the group and the EF how serious we are getting beyond this milestone. There are other action items from the previous meeting that are requiring some additional time too. I just don't want to get together if we're still at the same stage. Let's see how the next few days go and I'll make the call one way or the other.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top