[asciidoc-wg] Localization of AsciiDoc content

Hi,

As Red Hat has transitioned to AsciiDoc for most of its docs, we're faced with questions regarding content translation. With DocBook, the tight structure and semanticity made it straightforward for our l10n teams.

However, our l10n tooling is not ready for AsciiDoc. I'd like to ask whether there are other organizations dealing with this. Specifically:

English AsciiDoc -> Translated AsciiDoc -> Translated output (HTML, or whatever)

(As opposed to translating the HTML output.)

Thanks.

Regards,

--
Robert Kratky