Re: [asciidoc-wg] Regarding the Rust implementation

Thanks for the follow-up Paul! The project has been very receptive to my request / outreach, so I don't think any additional clarification is necessary at this time. But I'll circle back with the Eclipse Foundation if the need arises.

Thanks again!

-Dan