[asciidoc-wg] Website for The AsciiDoc Working Group

Hi Dan,

in Friday's budget discussions we briefly touch the topic of a web site
for the working group.

In previous calls I remember you describing your efforts about a domain
name and a GitHub organization.

Would you (once the budget is submitted) or someone else be able to hand
over the task of a first web site plus a list of stake holders consult
to a group of volunteers? I'd be happy to be one of the volunteers.

Together with the existing logo, the initial contribution and a static
site generator with a decent theme the building blocks for a first web
site should be available.
On the technical/organisatorial aspects and how to set this up in an
Eclipse way the volunteers would need to do some research.

Once the infrastructure of a web site is in place, I hope this would
allow us to gather content contributions.

Best regards,
Alexander

--
Alexander Schwartz (alexander.schwartz@xxxxxxx)