[asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Working Group Steering Committee - Committer Member Election

I'm putting forth my nomination for Abel Salgado Romero
(https://projects.eclipse.org/user/14654) to run for one of the three
Committer Member seats on the Steering Committee.

He is the lead developer of the Asciidoctor Maven Plugin [1] and a
long-time Asciidoctor community member. The plugin is widely used in the
Asciidoctor's Java community, and he knows how both the plugin and the
AsciiDoc language are used in real-life-projects.

As a staff member of the JBCNConf he is rooted in the broader Java
community and can help the AsciiDoc language project to get the
visibility it deserves.

In brief, he is precisely the sort of representative I have in mind.

Good luck Abel!

[1] https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor-maven-plugin

--
Alexander Schwartz (alexander.schwartz@xxxxxxx)