[asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Working Group Steering Committee - Nominations for the Committer Member Election

I'll kick this off by putting forth my nomination for Guillaume Grossetie (https://projects.eclipse.org/user/14450) to run for one of the three Committer Member seats on the Steering Committee.

As the lead developer on the Asciidoctor.js project [1] and long time Asciidoctor community member, Guillaume has a deep understanding of the AsciiDoc syntax and ecosystem. He's also done extensive research into developing a grammar-based inline parser for AsciiDoc, which is a critical topic of discussion and deliberation for this group. (And that's only a sampling of Guillaume's contributions to the Asciidoctor project and AsciiDoc language). Outside of the Asciidoctor project, Guillaume consults with numerous clients on their AsciiDoc-based content and publishing tools, so he's able to bring perspective and priorities that may not be represented by this group. In brief, Guillaume is precisely the sort of representative we had in mind when we allocated the Committer Member seats on the Steering Committee.

Guillaume, consider yourself nominated. Good luck!

Best Regards,

-Dan

[1] Asciidoctor.js allows Asciidoctor to be used natively and naturally (thanks to a porcelain API) on all major _javascript_ runtimes.

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top