Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Steering Committee Meeting August 18, 2020, In-Progress Minutes

Robert, I've readded your name. Thanks for attending!

I noticed that some of the updates during roll call got dropped. It may have been due to the sharing settings I had set on the document. Next time, I'm going to open up the document for editing before the meeting starts so that each edit doesn't need to be approved. That should correct the problem we had.

To anyone else who was on the call, if you see your name missing, please let us know and we'll make sure it gets readded.

Best Regards,

-Dan