Re: [asciidoc-wg] Welcome to our newest Partner Member, Red Hat

Thanks for the welcome message, Dan.

This is e-mail is just to formally announce that Red Hat's representative on the Steering Committee for the remainder of 2020 will be 'Robert Kratky', and 'Jason Porter' will be the alternate.

Regards,

--
Robert Kratky
Sr. P. Technical Writer