Re: [asciidoc-wg] Name for AsciiDoc language mailing list

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. It seems like giving ourselves room to grow for the marginal cost of the -dev suffix (as Andy said) is the wise choice. Even more important, the name spells out its purpose, which is important for people who want to participate and are looking for the right list to join.

I'll raise the request to change the name of the list to asciidoc-lang-dev with the Steering Committee at the next meeting. If there are no objections from the committee, we'll make it official and open the doors for discussions on that list to begin. Thanks for your patience while we get this right.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top