Re: [asciidoc-wg] Call to form the Steering Committee under revised terms
  • From: Amarantha Kulkarni <amarantha.kulkarni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 20:26:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=couchbase.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=couchbase.com; dkim=pass header.d=couchbase.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=nyGo7o5P0d0gefv8RJbbCiew76AyTF6TbVVooULl1n0=; b=GAkRVwkiYdouOe2MmCUbAZPFNV/mCwIX180R231ZHO2GqZjWNQF0Bxx6j4Nj0toMmPXriJKT6uhonH5ERMSOHwBPfbQAkjz2fmVOJa9kX6tmrAdn+QeaL32/6d0sdhj84NrPnwUq/M90zrNRyam/kE/hbP7bUTzB7t2QoLaWAg5NZB4VshyigIbj32myxyanFGiyUpNkwb/0onnauz33G0x9WaDuYhXhMqVOZfHSqHFhSwmczQjn70mM4R8aj8Y56GNgVi+1pVoVmMDk1cJZEQsTUkXAItMX0sWRL/1sAf5XFh/Vl8+IU0JSFxcw9fJJV8BJYYzDDx+oFfHM9wdcUw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=jMvA+12GuH3/bO3p6ZY6PMtIJG5M+9sU2nLcxcUgPNtcDxKrQ4TV968Y1SJX0noi45WMr6B19LgzQ+OgovfIH8fulFqsbulP1VZFiqw0U9Dl3UU1eG1lP36zrtguQsnmBgRJmp/jVUk4tlIikbicA5Iz+E7MTz4h+no5pYKuF3Kbzq34+NspA6JDHapNny0dXLHw/i+WAh7Uk5ce8bgClJSi1UcQJgilvAKDpwZtiNUb2Q+Rw6Dgg/G4Dp9MBTKrdAh2fYexx0fLQe8HIuBFAEco45fXFksAA/85NN27B/9EVxXx8Iy97umPp1YguBmuEs9qKlqeq1PlF4ewcmO/mw==

Hi Dan,

This sounds like a good plan. We at Couchbase intend to join as a Partner Member of the working group under these revised terms.

Thanks and Regards,

Amarantha Kulkarni