Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc implementation for the Java/JVM ecosystem / project proposal

I am also excited to see this proposal being brought forth!

I already requested edit access to the doc, but I'll chime in here as well.

My team and I are working on a project called Pantheon 2 that works with Apache Sling and AsciidoctorJ to streamline the publishing process for our authoring teams, as well as ensure compliance with some standard business rules (i.e., every external link you include must resolve) and help provide some quality of life features (i.e., when authors write an xref, we make sure that it will still work regardless of where the doc is served from). So far we've been able to accomplish everything with various techniques in AsciidoctorJ, but a JVM implementation of Asciidoctor would be a huge benefit to us!

https://github.com/redhataccess/pantheon

Best,
Ben