Re: [asciidoc-wg] Proposal for AsciiDoc Language

Sebastian,

Per the rules of the EFSP, those resources (mailinglist, issue tracker, chat room, etc) don't get spun up until the project proposal is approved. So...we have to wait. Though, in the meantime, you can comment on the proposal.

We're glad you're here and we look forward to your participation! Thanks for stepping forward.

Best Regards,

-Dan