Re: [asciidoc-wg] Another introduction

Hi Daniel,

We're glad to have you here and that you have the support of codecentric AG. We agree with you 100% that documentation is really important to projects, software, and businesses, and that's why we're so invested in AsciiDoc.

As we work to build higher-level documentation tools and platforms, it has become increasingly clear that there's a lot of commonality that can only be properly addressed by coming together to focus on standardization. With more and more relying on it, we need to continuously shore up the foundation. We hope that the work we do here will help strengthen offerings like yours to improve the overall documentation ecosystem around AsciiDoc. Real world experience like yours will no doubt be vital to the decisions we make.

Best regards,

Sarah