Re: [asciidoc-wg] Exciting!

Hi Jesse and Manfred,

Jesse, users (and those pushing it to the max) of AsciiDoc are exactly who we want involved so we can be sure to keep AsciiDoc on the path that brought you to it.

Manfred, we want to build on that natural appreciation of AsciiDoc. To that end, better tooling (and the rules necessary to make it possible) is definitely something we want to see come out of this effort.

Best regards,

Sarah