Re: [arrowhead-dev] Eclipse Arrowhead Roadmap WG v5.0 - June 27 8.30-10 CEST

Dear all,
I hope you are well.
Next week we are on holiday at Mondragon University however I will try to connect to present this proposal.
I look forward to your comments and suggestions.
Kind regards

logo_berria

Felix Larrinaga
Software & System Engineering
Electronics and Computer Science department

Mondragon Unibertsitatea - Faculty of Engineering
Goiru, 2; 20500 Arrasate - Mondragón (Gipuzkoa)
Tel. : +(34) 647503885 / +(34) 943794700 + Ext. 8129
www.mondragon.edu