[app4mc-dev] transformation between AUTOSAR model and Amalthea model

Dear Developers of APP4MC,

Thank you for your continuous work on APP4MC.

We are trying to use APP4MC to do the Runnable to tasks’ mapping and task to cores’ mapping, at least for a start version.

1.     Since we design the SWCs and Runnables following AUTOSAR standard, the output is arxml files. So how to transfer the arxml files to Amalthea model? Or are there any other way that could help us model the SWCs and Runnables in APP4MC more quickly(e.g. import csv)?

2.     It seems the two models are not identical. I am trying to model the activations of Runnables in APP4MC, but it’s hard to find the corresponding activation. Could you help check the mappings in following table?

AUTOSAR model

Amalthea model

TimeTrigged

Periodic Activation